Team : CIAN - Analog and Digital Integrated CircuitAxes : ASN (👥👥), SSR (👥👥), AID (👥).
Team leader :
Roselyne Chotin Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 24-25/406
The research areas of CIAN team focus on design methods for analog and digital components which are integrated on the same chip (AMS-SOC). The main aim is to design generic components that can be adapted for a wide range of applications. Components differ depending upon the nature of the signal to process : signal processors (DSP), digital ASIC, programmable logic component (FPGA), analog circuits, multi-standard RF components and SOC Clocks. The CIAN team proposes a solution for design reuse.
The on-going research projects within the team are : CORIOLIS, ARITHLIB, CAIRO+ and HODISS.
AMS circuits, FPGA, ASIC, Full Custom, RF Interface, Circuit Reuse, Intellectual Property (AMS IP), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Analog to Digital Converters (DAC and ADC, SOC Clocks.
No event planned at present.Archives
- R. Iskander, M.‑M. Louërat, A. Kaiser : “Hierarchical sizing and biasing of analog firm intellectual properties”, Integration, the VLSI Journal, vol. 46 (2), pp. 172-188, (Elsevier) [Iskander 2013]
- A. Lévêque, F. Pêcheux, M.‑M. Louërat, H. Aboushady, F. Cenni, S. Scotti, A. Massouri, L. Clavier : “Holistic Modeling of Embedded Systems with Multi-Discipline Feedback: Application to a Precollision Mitigation Braking System”, Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE'12), Dresden, Germany, pp. 739-744, (EDAA Publishing) [Lévêque 2012]
- D. Galayko, Ph. Basset : “A General Analytical Tool for the Design of Vibration Energy Harvesters (VEHs) Based on the Mechanical Impedance Concept”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Part 1 Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 58 (2), pp. 299-311, (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)) [Galayko 2011a]
- Ah. Ashry, H. Aboushady : “Simple architecture for subsampling LC-based ΣΔ modulators”, Electronics Letters, vol. 46 (18), pp. 1263-1264, (IET) [Ashry 2010f]
- S. Belloeil, R. Chotin‑Avot, H. Mehrez : “Exploring redundant arithmetics in computer-aided design of arithmetic datapaths”, Integration, the VLSI Journal, vol. 46 (2), pp. 104-118, (Elsevier) [Belloeil 2013]
- U. Farooq, Z. Marrakchi, H. Mehrez : “Tree Based Heterogeneous FPGA Architectures, Application Specific Exploration and Optimization”, (Springer), (ISBN: 978-1-4614-3593-8) [Farooq 2012b]
- H. Parvez, H. Mehrez : “Application-Specific Mesh-based Heterogeneous FPGA Architectures”, vol. 202, (Springer), (ISBN: 978-1-4419-7927-8) [Parvez 2011a]
- F. Anceau, Y. Bonnassieux : “Conception de circuits VLSI. Du composant au système”, 315 pages, (Dunod), (ISBN: 978-2-10-050036-9) [Anceau 2007b]
- Ah. Ashry, H. Aboushady : “A 3.6GS/s, 15mW, 50dB SNDR, 28MHz bandwidth RF ΣΔ ADC with a FoM of 1pJ/bit in 130nm CMOS”, CICC 2011 - Custom Integrated Circuits Conference, San Jose, CA, United States, pp. 1-4, (IEEE) [Ashry 2011a]
- J.‑M. Akre, J. Juillard, D. Galayko, E. Colinet : “Synchronization Analysis of Networks of Self-sampled All-Digital Phase-Locked Loops”, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Part 1 Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 59 (4), pp. 708-720, (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)) [Akre 2012]