Nhóm nghiên cứu : MoVe - Modeling and Verification
Axes : SSR (👥👥), ASN (👥), TMC (👥).
Trưởng nhóm :
Tewfik Ziadi Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 25-26/212
Giới thiệu ngắn
MoVe centers its research on the modeling and analysis of complex and dynamic distributed systems. In particular, we put our focus on:
- Optimized techniques of formal verification through model-checking.
- Development methodologies based on Model-Driven Engineering.
- Integration of formal analysis in development processes.
- Design and implementation of new programming languages and models to increase the verifiability of distributed programs.
Model engineering, Modeling, Petri nets, Model checking, Program generation, meta-modeling
No envent planned at present.
- L. Hillah, A.‑P. Maesano, F. De Rosa, F. Kordon, P.‑H. Wuillemin, R. Fontanelli, S. Di Bona, D. Guerri, L. Maesano : “Automation and intelligent scheduling of distributed system functional testing: Model-based functional testing in practice”, International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, vol. 19 (3), pp. 281-308, (Springer Verlag) [Hillah 2017]
- L. Hillah, A.‑P. Maesano, L. Maesano, F. De Rosa, F. Kordon, P.‑H. Wuillemin : “Service functional testing automation with intelligent scheduling and planning”, Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC), Proceeding of the 31st Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, Pisa, Italy, pp. 1605-1610 [Hillah 2016]
- S. Lamprier, N. Baskiotis, T. Ziadi, L. Hillah : “The CARE Platform for the Analysis of Behavior Model Inference Techniques”, Information and Software Technology, vol. 60, pp. 32-50, (Elsevier) [Lamprier 2015a]
- A. Yessad, I. Mounier, J.‑M. Labat, F. Kordon, Th. Carron : “Have you found the error? A Formal Framework for Learning Game Verification”, 9th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, vol. 8719, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Graz, Austria, pp. 476-481, (Springer) [Yessad 2014a]
- S. Lamprier, N. Baskiotis, T. Ziadi, L. Hillah : “CARE: a platform for reliable Comparison and Analysis of Reverse-Engineering techniques”, 18th IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems -- ICECCS, Singapore, Singapore, pp. 252-255, (IEEE) [Lamprier 2013]