Nhóm nghiên cứu : NPA - Networks and Performance Analysis
Trưởng nhóm : Maria Potop-Butucaru Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 26-00/115
Giới thiệu ngắn
NPA team aims at developing a vision for the future Internet as well as designing solutions to shape and manage it. The target of the team is the control of ubiquitous, mobile and versatile networks that expand everywhere in our private and professional environments. The core of our work concerns problems related to multimedia and mobile networks, resource management, scalability, ambient networks, and content networking. Moreover, significant work is developed in the area of Internet measurement, modeling and traffic engineering.
No envent planned at present.
- A. Ragaleux, S. Baey, M. Karaca : “Standard-compliant LTE-A Uplink Scheduling Scheme with Quality of Service”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology [Ragaleux 2017]
- L. Blin, S. Tixeuil : “Compact deterministic self-stabilizing leader election on a ring: the exponential advantage of being talkative”, Distributed Computing, vol. 31 (2), pp. 139-166, (Springer Verlag) [Blin 2018]
- B. Baron, P. Spathis, H. Rivano, M. Dias de Amorim : “Offloading Massive Data onto Passenger Vehicles: Topology Simplification and Traffic Assignment”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 24 (6), pp. 3248-3261, (IEEE/ACM) [Baron 2016b]
- S. Bonomi, A. Del Pozzo, M. Potop‑Butucaru, S. Tixeuil : “Optimal Mobile Byzantine Fault Tolerant Distributed Storage”, ACM Conference on Principles of Distributed Computing (PODC), Chicago, USA [Bonomi 2016c]
- D. Cicalese, D. Joumblatt, D. Rossi, M.‑O. Buob, J. Augé, T. Friedman : “Latency-Based Anycast Geolocation: Algorithms, Software, and Datasets”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 34 (6), pp. 1889-1903, (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) [Cicalese 2016]
- S. Sundaresan, W. de Donato, N. Feamster, R. Teixeira, S. Crawford, A. Pescapè : “Measuring Home Broadband Performance”, Communications of the ACM, vol. 55 (11), pp. 100-109 [Sundaresan 2012]
- J. Whitbeck, M. Dias de Amorim, V. Conan, J.‑L. Guillaume : “Temporal Reachability Graphs”, ACM Mobicom, Istanbul, Turkey, pp. 377-388, (ACM) [Whitbeck 2012b]