Подразделение : APR - Algorithms, Programmes and Resolution
Директор Департамента : Emmanuel Chailloux Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 25-26/316
The APR team works on thematics dealing with algorithms and programming languages, from both theoretical and practical aspects, combining the language approach (design, implementation and program analysis tools) and the algorithmic requirements (modeling, complexity analysis, random generation) in a wide range of applications, such as programing new machine architectures, developing languages for concurrence and mobility, from critical embedded applications to Web development. More generally, in the APR team, we develop formal and mathematically founded methodological approaches, in the domains of semantics and combinatorics, in order to achieve safe and efficient applications by combining programming languages and algorithms through theory (formal approach in semantics and combinatorics) and practice (concrete objectives producing prototyping softwares and industrial applications).
The APR team is based on three axes following a common research theme around concurrency:
APR Web site
- Combinatorics and Analysis of algorithms
- Languages and Tools for Critical Softwares and Web Applications
- Algorithms and Languages for Multicore Processors
Random Sampling, Combinatorial Structures, Analysis of Algorithms, Models and Applications.
Design and implementation of Programming Languages, Static analysis, typechecking, Abstract Interpretation, Concurrency, Parallel Programming, Language and Computation.
В настоящее время мероприятия не планируются.
- C. Urban, A. Miné : “Inference of ranking functions for proving temporal properties by abstract interpretation”, Computer Languages, Systems and Structures, (Elsevier) [Urban 2015]
- R. Demangeon, L. Bocchi, N. Yoshida, T.‑Ch. Chen, K. Honda : “Monitoring networks through multiparty session types”, Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 669, pp. 33-58, (Elsevier) [Demangeon 2017]
- M. Bourgoin, E. Chailloux, J.‑L. Lamotte : “Efficient Abstractions for GPGPU Programming”, International Journal of Parallel Programming, vol. 42 (4), pp. 583-600, (ISBN: 0885-7458) [Bourgoin 2014c]
- Ph. Aubry, A. Valibouze : “Parallel Computation of Resolvents by Multimodular Techniques and Decomposition Formula”, International Journal of Algebra and Computation, vol. 22 (5), pp. 1-21, (ISBN: 0218-1967) [Aubry 2012b]
- A. Darrasse, H.‑K. Hwang, M. Soria : “Shape Measures of Random Increasing k-trees”, Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, vol. 25, pp. 668-699, (Cambridge University Press (CUP)) [Darrasse 2016]
- A. Genitrini, B. Gittenberger, V. Kraus, C. Mailler : “Associative and commutative tree representations for Boolean functions”, Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 570, pp. 70-101, (Elsevier), (ISBN: 0304-3975) [Genitrini 2015]
- S. Abbes, J. Mairesse : “Uniform and Bernoulli measures on the boundary of trace monoids”, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, vol. 135, pp. 201-236, (ISBN: 0097-3165) [Abbes 2015a]
- B.‑M. Bui‑Xuan, O. Suchy, J. Telle, M. Vatshelle : “Feedback vertex set on graphs of low cliquewidth”, European Journal of Combinatorics, vol. 34 (3), pp. 666-679 [Bui-Xuan 2013b]
- O. Bodini, M. Dien, A. Genitrini, F. Peschanski : “The Ordered and Colored Products in Analytic Combinatorics: Application to the Quantitative Study of Synchronizations in Concurrent Processes”, 14th Workshop on Analytic Algorithmics and Combinatorics (ANALCO17), Barcelone, Spain, pp. 16-30 [Bodini 2017c]
- B. Vaugon, Ph. Wang, E. Chailloux : “Programming Microcontrollers in Ocaml: the OCaPIC Project”, International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages (PADL 2015), vol. 9131, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Portland, OR, USA, pp. 132-148, (Springer Verlag), (ISBN: 978-3-319-19685-5) [Vaugon 2015]
- A. Miné, J. Breck, Th. Reps : “An Algorithm Inspired by Constraint Solvers to Infer Inductive Invariants in Numeric Programs”, 25th European Symposium on Programming, ESOP 2016, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2016, vol. 9632, Programming Languages and Systems, Eindhoven, Netherlands, pp. 560-588, (Springer) [Miné 2016b]
Emmanuel.Chailloux (at) nulllip6.fr