Подразделение : LFI - Learning, Fuzzy and Intelligent systems
Axe : AID
Директор Департамента :
Christophe Marsala Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 26-00/506
The LFI (Learning, Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems) team has been created on January 1st, 2014 from the "Machine Learning and Uncertainty" part of the MALIRE team of the LIP6.
The researches of the LFI team are concerned by the use of computational intelligence techniques, such as machine learning or fuzzy logic for the design of intelligent systems. In this setting, we develop both research for the design of new models or the extension of existing theoretical models to take into account gradual or imperfect knowledge, but also research in application domains such as multimedia, the Internet of Things...
Computational intelligence. Fuzzy Logic. Machine Learning. Knowledge and model of reasoning.
В настоящее время мероприятия не планируются.
- G. Moyse, M.‑J. Lesot : “Linguistic summaries of locally periodic time series”, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 285, pp. 94-117 [Moyse 2016]
- B. Bouchon‑Meunier : “Uncertainty management, probabilities, entropy and other paradigms”, chapter in Uncertainty Modeling, vol. 683, Studies in Computational Intelligence, (Springer) [Bouchon-Meunier 2017b]
- A. Guillon, M.‑J. Lesot, Ch. Marsala, N. Pal : “Proximal Optimization for Fuzzy Subspace Clustering”, 16th International Conference on Information processing and Management of Uncertainty (IPMU 2016), vol. 610, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Eindhoven, Netherlands, pp. 675-686 [Guillon 2016b]
- S. Lefort, M.‑J. Lesot, E. Zibetti, Ch. Tijus, M. Detyniecki : “How much is '' about '' ? Fuzzy interpretation of approximate numerical expressions”, 16th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems (IPMU'16), Eindhoven, Netherlands [Lefort 2016a]
- B. Legastelois, M.‑J. Lesot, A. Revault d'Allonnes : “Negation of graded beliefs”, Int. Conf. on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems, IPMU 2016, Eindhoven, Netherlands [Legastelois 2016c]
- X. Renard, M. Rifqi, G. Fricout, M. Detyniecki : “EAST representation: fast discovery of discriminant temporal patterns from time series”, ECML/PKDD Workshop on Advanced Analytics and Learning on Temporal Data, Riva Del Garda, Italy [Renard 2016]
- Ch. Marsala, D. Petturiti : “Rank discrimination measures for enforcing monotonicity in decision tree induction”, Information Sciences, vol. 291, pp. 143-171, (ISBN: 0020-0255) [Marsala 2015b]
- Ch. Marsala, B. Bouchon‑Meunier : “Fuzzy data mining and management of interpretable and subjective information”, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 281, pp. 252-259, (Elsevier) [Marsala 2015a]
- B. Bouchon‑Meunier : “Interpretability, a silver lining to a fuzzy cloud”, chapter in Enric Trillas, a Passion for Fuzzy Sets, vol. 322, Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, L. Magdalena, J.-L. Verdegay, F. Esteva (Eds.), pp. 223-231, (Springer), (ISBN: 978-3-319-16234-8) [Bouchon-Meunier 2015c]
- Ch. Borgelt, Ch. Braune, M.‑J. Lesot, R. Kruse : “Handling noise and outliers in fuzzy clustering”, chapter in Fifty Years of Fuzzy Logic and its Applications, vol. 326, Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, pp. 315-336, (Springer) [Borgelt 2015]
Christophe.Marsala (at) nulllip6.fr