لمعلومات أكـثر أنقـر هنا
International Workshop on ISO/IEC 15909-3: properties, modularity, and stochastic Petri nets.
03/06/2015The purpose of this workshop is to define the conceptual (formal definitions) and technical (metamodels, and exchange format) frameworks for properties, modularity and stochastic Petri nets, that are currently the most important requested additions to the standard by the Petri net community. This international workshop gathers experts from France (UPMC, Univ. Paris 13 and CNAM), and Danemark (Technical University Danemark).
- 09:30 - 10:00 - Welcome & coffee. Current state of the standardisation process. Part 1 and goals for Part 3 (Lom & Laure)
- 10:00 - 10:30 - The need for a standardisation framework for properties: feedback from the Model Checking Contest (Fabrice Kordon)
- 10:30 - 10:45 - Coffee break
- 10:45 - 12:30 - Formal and technical framework for properties
- 12:00 - 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:00 - The need for a standardisation framework for modularity (Laure Petrucci and Ekkart Kindler)
- 14:00 - 14:30 - Practical experiment for PN modularity in ITS-Tools (Yann Thierry-Mieg)
- 14:30 - 16:00 - Formal and technical framework for modularity
- 16:00 - 16:15 - Coffee break
- 16:15 - 16:45 - Stochastic Petri nets (Claude Dutheillet)
- 16:45 - 17:00 - Conclusion - Agenda for Part 1 and Part 3 until May 2016. Tentative agenda for upcoming revision of Part 2 (2016) ?
lom-messan.hillah (at) nulllip6.fr