Nhóm nghiên cứu : Phare
Trưởng nhóm : Guy Pujolle Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 25-26/514
Giới thiệu ngắn
The objective of the PHARE team is to create and test protocols and control techniques for the networks of the 2020s. Future architectures take into account three layers, the Cloud with central datacenters, the Fog (term for manufacturer) or Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) (term for telecom operators) with edge data centers, and the Skin with femto-datacenters, a few meters from the end machine or object. On this three-tiered architecture, the PHARE team works on the problems of creation of virtual machines, their chaining, urbanization, control, orchestration and security.
Cloud networking, protocol design, mobile edge computing, network function virtualization, slicing, 5G, Cloud/Fog/Skin.
Các sự kiện tổ chức tại LIP6 (Phare)
- High performance network functions with Vector Packet Processing (VPP)
Thời gian : 10:30
Người thuyết trình : Jérôme TOLLET, Cisco Paris Innovation Research Lab
Vector Packet Processing (VPP) is a high performance data-plane running on commodity hardware. VPP is a framework for building bespoke network functions. This talk will give an introduction to VPP architecture and function and give examples of how virtual network functions can be...
25-26/515 - https://fd.io/technology/
- Platform for Network Data Analytics (PNDA) : Learn to Bootstrap an Open Source Big Data Platform
Thời gian : 11:45
Người thuyết trình : Jérémie GARNIER, Cisco Paris Innovation Research Lab
Innovation in the big data space is rapid, but combining multiple technologies into an end‐to‐end solution is extremely complex and time consuming. The vision of PNDA, the open source big data analytics platform, is to remove this complexity and allow developers to focus on their...
25-26/515 - http://pnda.io
- Video Streaming over Software Defined Networks
Thời gian : 14:30
Người thuyết trình : Muge Fesci Sayit (Ege University, Turkey)
Software Defined Networking (SDN) is a recently emerged paradigm introducing the separation of the data plane and the control plane of computer networks. By putting the network intelligence in the control plane, this technology allows network operators to develop and implement ap...
- ONOS Security and Performance Analysis Brigade Workshop
Workshop annuelle de la brigade "Security and Performance Analysis Brigade Workshop" du projet open source ONOS : https://wiki.onosproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=12422167
LIP6, salle 105 (1er étage), couloir 25-26, 4 place Jussieu, 75005 Paris
- S. Hoteit, S. Secci, G. Pujolle, A. Wolisz, C. Ziemlicki, Z. Smoreda : “Mobile Data Traffic Offloading over Passpoint Hotspots”, Computer Networks, vol. 84, pp. 76-93, (ISBN: 1389-1286) [Hoteit 2015]
- Ah. Amokrane, R. Langar, R. Boutaba, G. Pujolle : “Flow-Based Management For Energy Efficient Campus Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 12 (4), pp. 565-579, (ISBN: 1932-4537) [Amokrane 2015b]
- F. Ben Jemaa, G. Pujolle, M. Pariente : “Cloudlet- and NFV-based carrier Wi-Fi architecture for a wider range of services”, annals of telecommunications - annales des télécommunications, vol. 71 (11), pp. 617-624, (Springer) [Ben Jemaa 2016]
- S. Secci, P. Raad, P. Gallard : “Linking Virtual Machine Mobility to User Mobility”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 13 (4), pp. 927-940, (IEEE Communications Society) [Secci 2016]
- V. Del Piccolo, Ah. Amamou, K. Haddadou, G. Pujolle : “A Survey of Network Isolation Solutions for Multi-Tenant Data Centers”, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 18 (4), pp. 2787-2821, (IEEE) [Del Piccolo 2016b]
- A. Ceselli, M. Premoli, S. Secci : “Mobile Edge Cloud Network Design Optimization”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 25 (3), pp. 1818-1831, (IEEE/ACM) [Ceselli 2017]
- M. Coudron, S. Secci : “An implementation of Multipath TCP in ns3”, Computer Networks, vol. 116, pp. 1-11, (Elsevier) [Coudron 2017]