Team : PhareAxes : ASN (👥👥), SSR (👥👥), ASN (👥), TMC (👥).
Team leader :
Thi-Mai-Trang Nguyen Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 25-26/521
The objective of the PHARE team is to create and test protocols and control techniques for the networks of the future. Future architectures take into account three layers, the Cloud with central datacenters, the Fog (term for manufacturer) or Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) (term for telecom operators) with edge data centers, and the Skin with femto-datacenters, a few meters from the end machine or object. On this three-tiered architecture, the PHARE team works on the problems of creation of virtual machines, their chaining, urbanization, control, orchestration and security.
Cloud networking, protocol design, mobile edge computing, network function virtualization, slicing, 5G & beyond, Cloud/Fog/Skin.
No event planned at present.Archives
- L. Chen, Th.‑M.‑T. Nguyen, D. YANG, M. Nogueira, Ch. Wang, D. Zhang : “Data-driven C-RAN optimization exploiting traffic and mobility dynamics of mobile users”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, vol. 20 (5), pp. 1773-1788, (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) [Chen 2021b]
- K. Ouali, M. Kassar, Th.‑M.‑T. Nguyen, K. Sethom, B. Kervella : “Performance Evaluation of an Effective Mobility Model for D2D Communications”, Wireless Personal Communications, (Springer Verlag) [Ouali 2020b]
- S. Matoussi, I. Fajjari, S. Costanzo, N. Aitsaadi, R. Langar : “5G RAN: Functional Split Orchestration Optimization”, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 38 (7), pp. 1448-1463, (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) [Matoussi 2020]
- N. El Madhoun, E. Bertin, M. Badra, G. Pujolle : “Towards More Secure EMV Purchase Transactions: A New Security Protocol Formally Analyzed by the Scyther Tool”, Annals of Telecommunications - annales des télécommunications, (Springer) [El Madhoun 2020]
- A. Blaise, M. Bouet, V. Conan, S. Secci : “Detection of zero-day attacks: An unsupervised port-based approach”, Computer Networks, vol. 180, pp. 107391, (Elsevier) [Blaise 2020c]
- S. Driouech, E. Sabir, M. Ghogho, E.‑M. Amhoud : “D2D Mobile Relaying Meets NOMA—Part II: A Reinforcement Learning Perspective”, Sensors, vol. 21 (5), pp. 1755, (MDPI) [Driouech 2021b]
- A. Blaise, M. Bouet, V. Conan, S. Secci : “Botnet Fingerprinting: a Frequency Distributions Scheme for Lightweight Bot Detection”, IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, vol. 17 (3), pp. 1701-1714, (IEEE) [Blaise 2020b]
- K. Ouali, M. Kassar, Th. Nguyen, K. Sethom, B. Kervella : “An Efficient D2D Handover Management Scheme for SDN-based 5G networks”, 2020 IEEE 17th Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC), Las Vegas, United States, pp. 1-6, (IEEE) [Ouali 2020a]