Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography
06/14/2017 to 06/16/2017The TQC conference series of conferences that aims to bring together the leading researchers in the areas of quantum computation, quantum communication and quantum cryptography.
This is the 12th in the TQC series.
Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- quantum algorithms
- models of quantum computation
- quantum complexity theory
- simulation of quantum systems
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum information theory
- quantum estimation and measurement
- intersection of quantum information and condensed-matter theory
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- entanglement theory