25th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms
16/06/2014 au 20/06/2014The 25th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms, AofA’14, will be held in Paris-Jussieu, June 16–20 2014.
It aims at studying discrete objects that appear as data structures or algorithms (including graphs, networks etc.) by mathematical methods, in particular by probabilistic, combinatorial and asymptotic methods.
The Flajolet lecture will be given by
The confirmed keynote speakers are
- Donald Knuth (Stanford, USA)
- Manuel Kauers (RISC-Linz, Austria)
- Colin McDiarmid (Oxford, UK)
- Christopher Moore (Santa Fe, USA)
- Marc Noy (Barcelona, Spain)
- Gilles Schaeffer (Ecole Polytechnique, France)