Departamento «Decisión, Sistemas Inteligentes de Investigación operacional»
Responsable : Patrice Perny Campus Pierre et Marie Curie 26-00/411
The activities of the department “DEcision, Systèmes Intelligents et Recherche opérationnelle” concern Artificial Intelligence and Operations Research; they focus on decision-making, optimization problems and adaptive systems. The research carried out in the team covers a wide scope, including theoretical aspects (formal models, axiomatic analyses, complexity studies), the development of efficient algorithms (exact or approximation) for the resolution of complex problems, the conception of intelligent systems (adaptive agents, multiagent systems, decision-aiding and formation-aiding systems) and their implementations in industrial applications.
The DESIR department is organized into 4 teams:
- RO (OR, complexity, combinatorial optimization, scheduling, satisfiability, network routing),
- DECISION (decision-making and multicriteria optimization, collective decision-making, decision-making under uncertainty and risk, decision-aiding systems, context),
- SMA (coordination, distributed decision-making and multiagent planning, dialogue and interaction, simulation),
- MOCAH (interactive environments for human learning, learner modeling, metadata, cognitive modeling).
Ordenamiento y optimización combinatoria, ayuda a la decisión, decisión multi criterios y colectiva, multi agentes, medioambientes interactivos para el aprendizaje humano.
LIP6 organiza (DESIR)
- SARL - Agent-oriented Programming Language
horario : 14:00
Conferenciante(s) : Pr. Stephane Galland (LEII, Univ Bourgone)
SARL is a general-purpose agent-oriented language. It aims at providing the fundamental abstractions for dealing with concurrency, distribution, interaction, decentralization, reactivity, autonomy and dynamic reconfiguration. These high-level features are now considered as the ma...
Salle 105, couloir 25-26, 4 place Jussieu - 75005 Paris - http://sma.lip6.fr/seminaires/